Mazda Raceway – Laguna Seca – June 6-7, 2015
Since 1988, Primus Racing has had a storied history of success in the formula car ranks as importer for the most successful single-seater formula car brand, Van Diemen. Over the years we have been supplying quality Formula Race Car Parts Products for fine manufacturers such as Hewland, Van Diemen, Aim, Ford, SPA, Braille, Performance Friction and MOMO to the likes of Sam Hornish, Jr., Sam Schmidt, Dan Wheldon, Buddy Rice, Kasey Kayne, Memo Gidley, just to name a few. Today Primus Racing Parts is committed to serving the regional, national and Pro Zetec, Formula Ford, Formula Continental, IMSA Lites, Sports 2000, F1000 drivers and teams. If you do not see the part you are looking for please ask, because we can find whatever part you need. We offer some of the best pricing available so do not be afraid to ask if a price seems too high. Look for Our Mobile Parts Unit at your next Event To better service your IMMEDIATE NEEDS … Primus Racing Parts offers all Types of shipping options and after hours service. more
Racing With Pirelli – Whether competing with factory teams at the highest level, or with club drivers on their local circuits, Pirelli can be found at all types of racing venues around the world. In recent years Pirelli has become best known for its activities in sports and gt categories where, in addition to winning many different championships, there has been a very direct technology transfer between P ZERO racing tyres and P Zero road tyres. more
• June 9: Huffaker, de Silva Take Victories as Dave Freitas Racing Sweeps F2000 Podium
• June 9: Huffaker and de Silva Take Victories as Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
• June 5: Rounds 7 & 8 to be Contested at Historic Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
• May 6: West Survives Race of Attrition for Second Victory of Season in Round 6
• May 6: Huffaker Takes Well Deserved Victory in Round Six
• May 5: Funk Claims Maiden Series Victory in Round Five
• May 5: Round Five Sees Smrz victorious in His Series Debut
• Apr. 30: Series Returns Home to Buttonwillow Raceway for Rounds 5 & 6
• Apr. 12: Tom Hope Wins Round Four to Sweep Thunderhill Race Weekend
• Apr. 12: Teenage Rookie Huffaker Claims First Victory in Round 4
• Apr. 11: Tom Hope is Victorious on Series Return to Thunderhill Raceway
• Apr. 11: Kirby Edges Renfrow for Victory in Round Three
• Jan.18: Luo Leads Dave Freitas Racing Podium Sweep in Round Two
• Jan.18: Swanbeck Follows Second Place in Debut with Victory in Round Two
• Jan.17: Peter West Claims First Victory in 12th Season Opener
• Jan.17: Kirby Victorious at Fontana as Pacific Formula F1600 Opens 5th Season
The Pacific F2000 Racing Series gives you wings…and more horsepower.
The Pacific F2000 Racing Series offers 15 racing opportunities over six weekends at leading West Coast venues such as Auto Club Speedway, Buttonwillow Raceway and Thunderhill Raceway. The Pacific F2000 Racing series is designed to be the next step up for F1600 drivers with the introduction of wings, increased power and larger racing tires. The suspension geometry of a modern F2000 is as sophisticated as anything out there, and offers great training for drivers, engineers and mechanics. It is a formula, not a spec car, so there are numerous chassis designs, multiple motors allowed, and room to make a better mouse trap. At the same time, there are enough restrictions to keep costs in check.
F2000 originated in England in 1974 and has helped spawn the careers of many of the sport’s top names. In North America, its alumni include Sam Hornish Jr., Buddy Rice, Paul Tracy, Jimmy Vasser and Dan Wheldon. Graduates of PacificF2000 Racing since its inception in 2004 include J.R. Hildebrand, who won the 2009 Firestone Indy Lights Championship and drives the No. 4 National Guard car in the IZOD IndyCar Series; rising Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series star Dane Cameron; and Jason Bowles, who won the 2011 NASCAR Toyota All-Star Showdown at Irwindale Speedway. F2000 Series FAQs >
Put yourself on the pole position and compete in exhilarating open-wheel competition.
The Pacific F1600 Championship Series offers 15 racing opportunities over six weekends at leading West Coast venues such as Auto Club Speedway, Buttonwillow Raceway and Thunderhill Raceway.
Why choose to race in the Pacific F1600 Championship? Because it offers some of the best value-for-money open-wheel competition in the world, and it has a proven track record of providing a launching pad to those seeking to make a career in the ultra competitive world of auto racing. It is the only open wheel race series in the country that drivers as young as thirteen can race in and compete for the Championship.
If you’re looking to make a career in the sport or just want to have some fun, come to the premier professional open-wheel series on the West Coast – Pacific F1600. F1600 Series FAQs >