Auto Club Speedway – January 14-15, 2017
Since 1988, Primus Racing has had a storied history of success in the formula car ranks as importer for the most successful single-seater formula car brand, Van Diemen. Over the years we have been supplying quality Formula Race Car Parts Products for fine manufacturers such as Hewland, Van Diemen, Aim, Ford, SPA, Braille, Performance Friction and MOMO to the likes of Sam Hornish, Jr., Sam Schmidt, Dan Wheldon, Buddy Rice, Kasey Kayne, Memo Gidley, just to name a few. Today Primus Racing Parts is committed to serving the regional, national and Pro Zetec, Formula Ford, Formula Continental, IMSA Lites, Sports 2000, F1000 drivers and teams. If you do not see the part you are looking for please ask, because we can find whatever part you need. We offer some of the best pricing available so do not be afraid to ask if a price seems too high. Look for Our Mobile Parts Unit at your next Event To better service your IMMEDIATE NEEDS … Primus Racing Parts offers all Types of shipping options and after hours service. more
Racing With Pirelli – Whether competing with factory teams at the highest level, or with club drivers on their local circuits, Pirelli can be found at all types of racing venues around the world. In recent years Pirelli has become best known for its activities in sports and gt categories where, in addition to winning many different championships, there has been a very direct technology transfer between P ZERO racing tyres and P Zero road tyres. more
• October 29: Round 11 Sees De Silva Leads from Green to Checker to Claim Eighth Victory.
• October 27: Auto Club Speedway to Host Thirteenth Season Finale
• July 9th: De Silva Clinches Pacific F2000 to Earn MRTI $200K Scholarship Entry
• July 6th: De Silva Claims Victory after Late Race Pass in Round Ten
• July 5th: Huffaker Battles Hope to Claim First F2000 Victory in Round Nine
• June 30th: Series Returns to Wine Country’s Sonoma Raceway for Rounds Nine and Ten
• June 7th: De Silva Completes Weekend Sweep in Round 8 at Mazda Raceway
• June 7th: De Silva Dominates Field at Mazda Raceway for Fifth Consecutive Victory
• June 2nd: Rounds 7 and 8 to be held at picturesque Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
• May 5: Pacific F2000: DeSilva Continues his March
• April 27: Title Chase Moves to Buttonwillow Raceway Park for Rounds Five and Six
• Feb 23: De Silva Sweeps Weekend Takes Series Points Lead in Round 4
• Feb 22: De Silva Claims Record Setting Victory at Willow Springs in Round 3
• Feb 18: Rounds Three and Four to Be Contested at “The Fastest Road in the West”
• Feb 3: Hope Victorious as Rains Drench Auto Club Speedway in Round 2
• Feb 3: Armington Victorious in Season Opener at Auto Club Speedway
The Pacific F2000 Racing Series gives you wings…and more horsepower.
The Pacific F2000 Racing Series offers 15 racing opportunities over six weekends at leading West Coast venues such as Auto Club Speedway, Buttonwillow Raceway and Thunderhill Raceway. The Pacific F2000 Racing series is designed to be the next step up for F1600 drivers with the introduction of wings, increased power and larger racing tires. The suspension geometry of a modern F2000 is as sophisticated as anything out there, and offers great training for drivers, engineers and mechanics. It is a formula, not a spec car, so there are numerous chassis designs, multiple motors allowed, and room to make a better mouse trap. At the same time, there are enough restrictions to keep costs in check.
F2000 originated in England in 1974 and has helped spawn the careers of many of the sport’s top names. In North America, its alumni include Sam Hornish Jr., Buddy Rice, Paul Tracy, Jimmy Vasser and Dan Wheldon. Graduates of PacificF2000 Racing since its inception in 2004 include J.R. Hildebrand, who won the 2009 Firestone Indy Lights Championship and drives the No. 4 National Guard car in the IZOD IndyCar Series; rising Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series star Dane Cameron; and Jason Bowles, who won the 2011 NASCAR Toyota All-Star Showdown at Irwindale Speedway. F2000 Series FAQs >